About the job
• Be a part of the application development team for one of our two main projects: the ecosystem of an eCommerce, ERP application of eCommerce, which covers the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
• Be a part of a long-term project, designed to have a continuous functional and technological evolution, working on web and mobile apps (React Native)
• Cover the whole development process together with the team, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
• Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data.
• Participate in cloud development with extended scalability and advanced security requirements.
• At least 3 years’ production level experience in front end development using React JS (ES6, Hooks), Redux, Rest APIs
• Proficiency in handwriting semantic HTML
• Proficiency in handwriting CSS
• You have previously applied graphical interface ergonomics concepts
• Understanding the point of view of users with reduced technical capabilities
• Understanding and assuming an Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban
• Knowledge of code versioning systems, with multiple branches, with production environment support in parallel with QA environment and development environment
Nice to have:
• Extensive knowledge of React Native
• Knowledge in GraphQL, Next JS, Tailwind CSS
What we offer:
• Be in a company where you can make a difference: you’ll have the freedom to innovate and quickly adopt new ideas.
• You can work in a flexible office//remote arrangement in our offices located in Bucharest’s Old City Center. We encourage a free and healthy office culture.
• A bespoke career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.
• Other goodies like: 23 vacation days, meal tickets, top notch health subscription, bi-monthly office get-together, monthly team sponsored lunches, short friday
EXPLORADO processes your personal data for labor relations purposes (labor management, staffing and recruitment needs) in order to take action at your request before concluding an individual employment agreement. We will limit the transfer of personal data to our partners in recruitment activities and store this information until the date of filling the vacancy. If you are not recruited for the position for which you applied, we will store the data for a period not exceeding 2 months (60 days) from the transmission date of your personal data. If you apply through an online recruitment platform we may partner with, please contact this organization directly to inform yourself about the data processing terms applicable internally.
After this period, the data submitted for recruitment purposes, including your CV, will be deleted or destroyed from our records or we may continue to store them to ensure we may contact you for future positions within the company, only with your written consent and for the mutually agreed term. You can withdraw your consent from our personal data storage at any time. We also inform you that in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you benefit from the rights stated in this Regulation. You can contact us for any requests in connection with our data processing activities by writing on our e-mail email@example.com.