About the job
We’re looking for a Product Owner to join our growing team here at Explorado. Come help us build the future of eCommerce, completely in-house and from the ground up. Be part of the innovation people will talk about in the future. We mean it!
• Ensuring the end to end implementation of business requirements for the software application, working closely with development teams.
• Developing the road map for the new software application together with other Product Owners and the Project Manager.
• Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories using the Agile methodology, together with other Product Owners and the Project Manager.
• Managing the application backlog for the development team and setting priorities for addressing the backlog, together with the Project Manager and the Software Solution Architect.
• Defining and approving the user acceptance testing plan, ensuring the acceptance of software developments.
• Managing the release plan and stakeholder expectations regarding project stages and deadlines.
• Defining and executing a go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
• Monitor performance and measure the impact of product enhancements and initiatives
• Proactive communication with all business and development teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, as needed.
• At least 3+ years of experience working with IT project teams involved in software development, as Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst.
• Good experience in all aspects of eCommerce specific flows.
• The experience of developing similar products in the cloud environment, with high sales volume and very high website availability
• Experience in agile product development, having a clear understanding of agile frameworks.
• Strong UI / UX to ensure an optimal end-user experience in the online environment.
• Previous experience in working with AI, machine learning, statistical analysis, Big Data - would be awesome to have.
• Experience in formalising and optimising procedures, in order to automate or alternatively to increase ergonomics.
• Initiative in streamlining production and operational costs.
• The ability to find a balance between the development of new features and their costs.
• Ability and willingness to communicate expressively, clearly.
• Ability to deal with multiple delivery deadlines.
• Active involvement in the development of a quality product, initiative, and the ability to solve problems.
What we offer:
• Be in a company where you can make a difference: you’ll have the freedom to innovate and quickly adopt new ideas.
• You can work in a flexible office//remote arrangement in our offices located in Bucharest’s Old City Center. We encourage a free and healthy office culture.
• A bespoke career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.
• Other goodies like: 23 vacation days, meal tickets, top notch health subscription, bi-monthly office get-together, monthly team sponsored lunches, short friday