Head of Product Management
About the job
Explorado is building a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce, based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery and adventure. Our platform is at out foundation of our experience based on gamification, livestreaming and user experience.
As our Head of Product, you will lead the product development of our platform and own the product vision and roadmap for all our digital products and services, working with internal stakeholders to align product features and functions and the roadmap with business needs and goals, ensuring we have customer and audience feedback at the center of our product development processes.
You will be working cross-functionally with our other internal teams such as Technology, Finance and Ecommerce to adapt how our solutions are designed and built to serve our clients. You will be working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure you are leveraging and conveying the teams knowledge on commercial impact.
- Lead and grow a strong team of 6+ who can win impactful business opportunities;
- Based upon deep understanding of Explorado business goals, align and articulate a product’s vision, goals, success metrics/criteria and maintain product/solution roadmaps with clear Initiatives, Milestones and Epics;
- Engage with key executives within Explorado as the go-to product leader of the business;
- Partner with executive leadership to leverage the company’s core strengths and market presence;
- Understand our customers, their buying journey, and adoption patterns. Leverage those insights to define the appropriate product strategy;
- Influence and establish best product management practices through solid design decisions, processes, and tools;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprised of product management, user experience, technology, testers, and other subject matter experts to gather and analyze information needs and functionality requirements, dependencies and impacts, and to facilitate user story development;
- Represent Explorado externally as a thought leader and champion in the product management category;
What we want from you:
- A well-respected product leader who has built, scaled and led teams within a Product Management function with extensive relevant product management experience in eCommerce – minimum 8-10 years.
- Experience leading product initiatives focused on customers ranging from SMB to Enterprise with sophisticated requirements.
- Creative energy, courage to throw out the playbook, and out-of-the-box thinking, someone who is a futurist and can help build the company as a market leader in the space.
- Endless desire to build great products that customers love and cannot live without.
- Strong passion for building products and helping product managers do their jobs better.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Experienced public speaker.
- Technically savvy with regards to our products, solutions, industries we play in or capable of learning very quickly.
- Passion for great user experiences.
- A leader who gets things done and takes risks.
Why you should join us:
- Be in a company where you can make a difference: you’ll have the freedom to innovate and quickly adopt new ideas.
- You can work in a flexible office//remote arrangement in our offices located in Bucharest’s Old City Center. We encourage a free and healthy office culture.
- Other goodies like: 23 vacation days, meal tickets, top notch health subscription, bi-monthly office get-together, monthly team sponsored lunches, short Friday
Come help us build the future of eCommerce, completely in-house and from the ground up. Be part of the innovation people will talk about in the future!
EXPLORADO processes your personal data for labor relations purposes (labor management, staffing and recruitment needs) in order to take action at your request before concluding an individual employment agreement. We will limit the transfer of personal data to our partners in recruitment activities and store this information until the date of filling the vacancy. If you are not recruited for the position for which you applied, we will store the data for a period not exceeding 2 months (60 days) from the transmission date of your personal data. If you apply through an online recruitment platform we may partner with, please contact this organization directly to inform yourself about the data processing terms applicable internally.
After this period, the data submitted for recruitment purposes, including your CV, will be deleted or destroyed from our records or we may continue to store them to ensure we may contact you for future positions within the company, only with your written consent and for the mutually agreed term. You can withdraw your consent from our personal data storage at any time. We also inform you that in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you benefit from the rights stated in this Regulation. You can contact us for any requests in connection with our data processing activities by writing on our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.