Golang - Back End Developer
- Take part in the architectural design and implementation of several high availability, scalable and performance driven services with security in mind.
- Continuously improve your knowledge and the services handled by the team as a result.
- Review code and provide constructive feedback, write tests and collaborate with team members to ensure high quality products.
- Proactive attitude in PoC delivery and researching emerging technologies.
- Desired stack: Golang MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Understanding concurrent programming, common data structures, composition
- Knowledge of common security risks and mitigation techniques
- Version control systems and multiple environments
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Analytical thinking
Nice to have
- Experience developing eCommerce tools and microservices oriented architecture
- Experience with message queue systems (RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, Kafka)
- Familiarity with in-memory data stores (Redis, Memcached)
- Benchmarking, load and stress testing
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools
- Database management tools (Percona toolkit)
- Monitoring and logging (Grafana, ELK, Graphite, statsd, NewRelic, Sentry)
- Server management, cloud DevOps (preferably Google)
- Understanding Agile development with Scrum and Kanban
What we offer:
- Central location: Nearby University subway station,
- Work at the Office & remote
- Involvement in the development of new software applications concepts, 100% realized in Romania.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats, everything is new, modern
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.
EXPLORADO processes your personal data for labor relations purposes (labor management, staffing and recruitment needs) in order to take action at your request before concluding an individual employment agreement. We will limit the transfer of personal data to our partners in recruitment activities and store this information until the date of filling the vacancy. If you are not recruited for the position for which you applied, we will store the data for a period not exceeding 2 months (60 days) from the transmission date of your personal data. If you apply through an online recruitment platform we may partner with, please contact this organization directly to inform yourself about the data processing terms applicable internally.
After this period, the data submitted for recruitment purposes, including your CV, will be deleted or destroyed from our records or we may continue to store them to ensure we may contact you for future positions within the company, only with your written consent and for the mutually agreed term. You can withdraw your consent from our personal data storage at any time. We also inform you that in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you benefit from the rights stated in this Regulation. You can contact us for any requests in connection with our data processing activities by writing on our e-mail email@example.com.