Explorado is seeking a highly enthusiastic, creative and talented Buyer for a fun and ambitious project.
We are building a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce, based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery and adventure. Our technological design will form the basis of our own eCommerce store based on gamification, artificial intelligence and predictive analysis.
Come help us build the future of eCommerce, completely in-house and from the ground up. Be part of the innovation people will talk about in the future!
• Experience in managing Fashion (Apparel) category
• Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
• Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
• Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
• Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
• Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
• Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
• Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
• Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
• Define and implement the category strategy and plans based on department/company initiatives, consumer and market trends
• Responsible for developing the merchandising, assortment, and promotional strategy to maximize sales and margin on assigned categories.
• Maintain relationships with suppliers, negotiate pricing, delivery, and payment terms Identify and execute sales-driving strategies, cross channel synergies, and business development opportunities
• Responsible for online merchandising efforts, such as product categorization, cross-sells, upsells, and featured product selections
• Maintain accurate and compelling product information
• Participate in refinement and evolution of the online shopping experience, specifically around merchandise presentation, promotional capabilities, and conversion processes.
• Prior experience within a buying position
• Must possess excellent MS office skills, especially MS Excel
• Experience in managing categories (focus on fashion/childcare/beauty&accessories)
• Strong analytical skills and negotiation
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of sourcing, buying, product development, and stock management
• Project management skills
• Leadership skills
Why should you join us:
• Be in a company where you can make a difference: you’ll have the freedom to innovate and quickly adopt new ideas.
• You can work in a flexible office//remote arrangement in our offices located in Bucharest’s Old City Center. We encourage a free and healthy office culture.
• A bespoke career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.
• Other goodies like: 23 vacation days, meal tickets, top notch health subscription, bi-monthly office get-together, monthly team sponsored lunches, short Friday
EXPLORADO processes your personal data for labor relations purposes (labor management, staffing and recruitment needs) in order to take action at your request before concluding an individual employment agreement. We will limit the transfer of personal data to our partners in recruitment activities and store this information until the date of filling the vacancy. If you are not recruited for the position for which you applied, we will store the data for a period not exceeding 2 months (60 days) from the transmission date of your personal data. If you apply through an online recruitment platform we may partner with, please contact this organization directly to inform yourself about the data processing terms applicable internally.
After this period, the data submitted for recruitment purposes, including your CV, will be deleted or destroyed from our records or we may continue to store them to ensure we may contact you for future positions within the company, only with your written consent and for the mutually agreed term. You can withdraw your consent from our personal data storage at any time. We also inform you that in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you benefit from the rights stated in this Regulation. You can contact us for any requests in connection with our data processing activities by writing on our e-mail email@example.com.